Deep Learning using TensorFlow
Foxmula’s Deep Learning in TensorFlow course has been designed by industry experts
as per the requirements and demands of the industry. This course takes a pragmatic
approach to deep learning for professionals active as software developers. During
the course, you will learn to build deep learning applications using the TensorFlow.
Further, you will get first-hand experience for developing your own highly
sophisticated art image classifiers along with other models of deep learning.
The TensorFlow program from us will enable you to learn the fundamental concepts of TensorFlow, its primary functions, about its operations and the execution pipeline. During the duration of the course, you will witness how TensorFlow can be utilized in regression, classification, curve fitting, as well as in minimization of error functions.
Further, you will also be trained to utilize your TensorFlow Models in real world on different mobile devices, in the browsers as well as in the cloud. Lastly, you will learn to use algorithms and advanced techniques to work with datasets of large amount. Upon the completion of the course, you will develop skills and aptitude required to develop your own AI applications.
Course Content –
- What is Machine learning
- Introduction to neural networks
- Basics of Tensor Flow
- Convolutional Neural Network
- Auto Encoders
- Recurrent Neural Networks
What You will Learn during the Course -
- Explain fundamental concepts of TensorFlow such as the main functions, operations as well as the execution pipelines.
- Implementing TensorFlow for classifying the Image using Convolutional Neural Networks
- Learn to create Generative Adversarial Networks using TensorFlow
- Make use of TensorFlow for Classification and Regression Tasks
- Use TensorFlow technique for Time Series Analysis with Recurrent Neural Networks
- Use TensorFlow for the purpose of solving Unsupervised Learning issues using the AutoEncoders
1 month Training, 1 Year access, Industry-Oriented, Self-Paced.
Small & basic Objective MCQ type online exams. MTA & Foxmula Certification.
45 days Internship Completion letter post project submission on our GitLab. Projects are Industrial, Small and based on your training.
1 year of Live Sessions by Experts
Be a part of interactive webinars every weekend, by experts on cutting edge topics.